#pratt hashtag

Discover instagram "Pratt" tag

송유진 고3 .
🇺🇸 MICA  Graphic design 
Creative vision Award $ 40,000
장학생합격 !! .
🇱🇷California college of the Arts 
BFA Graphic design 2019
Creative Achievement Award $40,000 
장학생합격 !! .
🇺🇸 Pratt Institute
Communication design BFA 2019 합격 !

축하해 유진~^ .

#아트델리 #artdeliinstitute #artdeli강남 #artdeli홍대 #포트폴리오 #유학미술학원 #portfolio #미술유학 #유학미술 #미국미술유학 #영국미술유학 #디자인유학 #싱가폴유학 #캐나다유학 #네덜란드유학 #디자인포트폴리오 #포트폴리오제작 #mica #cca #홍대앞유학미술 #pratt
@artdeliinstitute

송유진 고3 . 🇺🇸 MICA Graphic design Creative vision Award $ 40,000 장학생합격 !! . 🇱🇷California college of the Arts BFA Graphic design 2019 Creative Achievement Award $40,000 장학생합격 !! . 🇺🇸 Pratt Institute Communication design BFA 2019 합격 ! 축하해 유진~^ . #아트델리 #artdeliinstitute #artdeli강남 #artdeli홍대 #포트폴리오 #유학미술학원 #portfolio #미술유학 #유학미술 #미국미술유학 #영국미술유학 #디자인유학 #싱가폴유학 #캐나다유학 #네덜란드유학 #디자인포트폴리오 #포트폴리오제작 #mica #cca #홍대앞유학미술 #pratt

Many thanks to my friends, family, everyone who made it out to the opening this evening! All your questions, praise, and criticisms were well-received and very much appreciated; it was such a wonderful experience for me.
For y’all who couldn’t make it, the show will continue to be up for the rest of the week, so make sure to stop by when you get the chance!
@prattfineart @prattinstitute #PrattInstitute #Pratt #art #SeniorShow #Thesis #artshow #senioryear #artlife #flower #Bouquet
@caelum_picta

Many thanks to my friends, family, everyone who made it out to the opening this evening! All your questions, praise, and criticisms were well-received and very much appreciated; it was such a wonderful experience for me. For y’all who couldn’t make it, the show will continue to be up for the rest of the week, so make sure to stop by when you get the chance! @prattfineart @prattinstitute #prattinstitute #pratt #art #seniorshow #thesis #artshow #senioryear #artlife #flower #bouquet

STRETCH READY!
.
Welcome back to campus! We hope Spring Break has you ready for the final eight weeks of Spring!
@prattrecwell

STRETCH READY! . Welcome back to campus! We hope Spring Break has you ready for the final eight weeks of Spring!

Gotta be HONEST THIS IS 💯 ONLY KINGDOM MINDED FOLK near me, though You and I may be a people person it’s a must you must have on the whole armor of GOD on daily!!! ⚔️🛡Ephesians 6:11 #pratt #pratt #rp @revwon
@bettycsanchez

Gotta be HONEST THIS IS 💯 ONLY KINGDOM MINDED FOLK near me, though You and I may be a people person it’s a must you must have on the whole armor of GOD on daily!!! ⚔️🛡Ephesians 6:11 #pratt #pratt #rp @revwon

Big Thank you @bushwickdaily for the artist feature Link in Bio. Written by Savannah Camastro. Honored to be apart of the artist community here in Bushwick Brooklyn. Check out Bushwick Daily for events, news, food, art and culture happening in the neighborhoods of Bushwick, Ridgewood and East Williamsburg. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#bushwick #bushwickartist #queer #artist #originalart #galleries #todayatapple #apple @apple #design #modernart #paintedonipad #bushwickdaily #art #sketch #celebrities #painting #illustration #lgbt #nyc #la #blackexcellence #pratt @prattalumni #detroit #williamsburg
@jeremymartinofficial

Big Thank you @bushwickdaily for the artist feature Link in Bio. Written by Savannah Camastro. Honored to be apart of the artist community here in Bushwick Brooklyn. Check out Bushwick Daily for events, news, food, art and culture happening in the neighborhoods of Bushwick, Ridgewood and East Williamsburg. . . . . . . . . #bushwick #bushwickartist #queer #artist #originalart #galleries #todayatapple #apple @apple #design #modernart #paintedonipad #bushwickdaily #art #sketch #celebrities #painting #illustration #lgbt #nyc #la #blackexcellence #pratt @prattalumni #detroit #williamsburg

Censored Curation. Does curation make any sense anymore? Traditionally curation resulted in a hierarchy which indicated the cream of the crop when it came to a certain field or discipline. Today curation is still active upon our Instagram feeds with
@iheartblob

Censored Curation. Does curation make any sense anymore? Traditionally curation resulted in a hierarchy which indicated the cream of the crop when it came to a certain field or discipline. Today curation is still active upon our Instagram feeds with "galleries" claiming they're the best curation on IG, etc. We've seen them all. Yet, today we believe curation has little to do with a singular person who dictates what is worthy or not but instead it relies upon hashtags, reposts, algorithmic sorting and sharing as a means of filtering relevant data as relevance has ironically super seeded the notion of the cream of the crop.

Big Thank you @bushwickdaily for the artist feature Link in Bio. In 2017 I moved to Bushwick to share what is now our apartment / artist studio with my boyfriend @thatpianolyfe. Check out Bushwick Daily for events, news, food, art and culture happening in the neighborhoods of Bushwick, Ridgewood and East Williamsburg. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#bushwick #bushwickartist #queer #artist #originalart #galleries #todayatapple #apple @apple #design #modernart #paintedonipad #bushwickdaily #art #sketch #celebrities #painting #illustration #lgbt #nyc #la #blackexcellence #pratt @prattalumni #detroit #williamsburg
@jeremymartinofficial

Big Thank you @bushwickdaily for the artist feature Link in Bio. In 2017 I moved to Bushwick to share what is now our apartment / artist studio with my boyfriend @thatpianolyfe. Check out Bushwick Daily for events, news, food, art and culture happening in the neighborhoods of Bushwick, Ridgewood and East Williamsburg. . . . . . . . . #bushwick #bushwickartist #queer #artist #originalart #galleries #todayatapple #apple @apple #design #modernart #paintedonipad #bushwickdaily #art #sketch #celebrities #painting #illustration #lgbt #nyc #la #blackexcellence #pratt @prattalumni #detroit #williamsburg

@prattsoa Playbook Cover
@dyarchi

@prattsoa Playbook Cover

_Quasi-Movement_TL_

Objects that are rendered between the familiar and unfamiliar through unstable frames. Transforming the narrative of a static object to induce the uneasy-ness of what is real. Blurring the lines of what a possible architectural solution of the future will become.

Prof. Thomas Leeser

_Object-09_
@mjake4213

Quasi-Movement TL Objects that are rendered between the familiar and unfamiliar through unstable frames. Transforming the narrative of a static object to induce the uneasy-ness of what is real. Blurring the lines of what a possible architectural solution of the future will become. Prof. Thomas Leeser Object-09

Come by East Hall Gallery any day this week to see some of my new paintings alongside work from two other Pratt students. 
#prattinstitute #pratt #art #finearts #painting #artist #artistsoninstagram #lens #brooklyn #landscape
@dylanwollingpaintings

Come by East Hall Gallery any day this week to see some of my new paintings alongside work from two other Pratt students. #prattinstitute #pratt #art #finearts #painting #artist #artistsoninstagram #lens #brooklyn #landscape

2 Moods. •
Disclaimer- I don’t know why I am this way. Seriously 😑
•
A LOL gift from Fee to YOU 😁
•
80% of cousins will hate me, the other 20% will date me. 👀
•
#ComeWithSoundEffects 🌬
#poser to #pratt RealQuick
#HappyMonday
@feeplusone

2 Moods. • Disclaimer- I don’t know why I am this way. Seriously 😑 • A LOL gift from Fee to YOU 😁 • 80% of cousins will hate me, the other 20% will date me. 👀 • #comewithsoundeffects 🌬 #poser to #pratt RealQuick #happymonday

Next